Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Howard Beach Office
Planning your first visit to our Howard Beach physical therapy practice? On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our Howard Beach office, hours of operations, payment policies, the ability to request an appointment and more. To save you time, we've also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
We specialize in the following:
- Orthopedic injuries
- Spine disorders
- Sports injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Neurological disorders such as Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson's Disease
- Difficulty with walking and balance/ fall prevention
- Geriatric Therapy
Ultra modern facility, personalized hands-on one on one treatment by our licensed Doctors of Physical Therapy each visit.
Our physical therapy staff has experienced, licensed Doctors of Physical Therapy and physical therapy assistants who are compassionate and provide excellent quality care. All patients will receive one on one treatment with state of the art equipment. We look forward to helping you.
The goal of our physical therapy staff is to implement musculoskeletal exercises and physical activities to condition muscles to restore strength and movement. Our staff works diligently in identifying and maximizing movement potential through various physical therapy measures.
After surgery, many patients often experience a loss of range of motion and function. Our therapists help patients perform stretching and strengthening exercises to regain lost range of motion and function. We also perform scar massage to keep tissue mobile and supple during healing and to prevent the scar tissue from adhering to the tissue beneath it, called a scar contracture. If not prevented, scar contractures can severely limit the range of motion and function of the affected area.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in physical therapy.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
For your convenience, our patient forms are located below. Please download, print and complete the following forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Registration Forms
- New Patient Registration Forms (SPANISH)
- Worker's Compensation Claim Forms
- Motor Vehicle - No Fault Claim Forms
- Insurance Accepted
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
We always welcome new patients and try to offer convenient appointment times.
Please bring your insurance card, and a picture ID. We will need a copy of them for our records. If your insurance plan requires that you have a referral from your primary care doctor, please make sure you obtain one before your appointment. Please be aware of your insurance coverage including all co payments, deductibles, coinsurance, and all of your out of pocket responsibilities.
Print and bring in your completed New Patient Information, and Financial Policy forms. This step will save you time on your initial visit! For your convenience we accept cash, checks, MasterCard / Visa / Discover, and debit cards.
Click on the links below to access the New Patient Forms. After you click the link, a browser window will open. After it opens, click on the 'PRINT' icon on your Browser. After the form prints, fill it out and bring them into our office.
Is this the first time you have visited a rehabilitation doctor? Well, don't worry. This handy guide will prepare you for your appointment and help make the most of your time with the rehabilitation expert.
Before Your Visit:
- Make a list of your symptoms and questions.
- Make a list of all medications and any previous surgeries.
- Gather and bring important medical records and laboratory test reports from other doctors or hospitals (including X-rays, MRIs, and lab results).
- Check with your insurance provider to see if a referral is needed.
- Call before your visit to tell the office if you have special needs.
- Bring a friend or family member if you think it will be helpful.
- If your problem involves walking and/or exercise, bring your walking/exercise shoes with you to the appointment.
During Your Visit:
- Go over your list of questions.
- If you do not understand an answer, be sure to ask for further explanation.
- Take notes and listen carefully.
- Discuss your symptoms and any recent changes you may have noticed.
- Talk about all new medications.
- Ask why it has been prescribed, and how to take it.
- Describe any allergies.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you are trying to get pregnant.
- Let your doctor know if you are being treated by other doctors.
After Your Visit:
- Prepare for any tests that your doctor orders.
- Ask about what you need to do to get ready, possible side effects, and when you can expect results.
- Ask when and how the test results will be made available to you.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment (if necessary) before you leave your doctors office.
- Call your doctors office and ask for your test results if you do not hear from the office when you are supposed to.
From Brooklyn / Staten Island: Take Belt Parkway EAST to exit 17, (Cross Bay Boulevard.) At traffic light make a right, stay straight (south), pass 2 more traffic lights.We are located on the right side above Blockbuster Video.
From Long Island: Take Belt Parkway WEST to exit 17, (Cross Bay Boulevard.). Stay straight (south), 3 traffic lights.We are located on the right sideabove Blockbuster Video.
Parking is available in Petco parking lot.